Click here to login to our secure customer area
Click here to register to our secure customer area
To purchase the full line of RISCO products online, click here
The innovative, user-friendly product line offered by RISCO Group
HandyApp Smartphone Application
Connect to RISCO Cloud and benefit from RISCO’s cloud-based solutions
Please select from the list below.You can use the Search box to find the technology you want
Please select from the list below.You can use the Search box to find the market you want
Please select from the list below.You can use the Search box to find the product you want
View our webcasts to educate yourself about our products
View and download our marketing and tech docs in your chosen language
Fill out our customer support form and we will contact you shortly
-אחזקה שוטפת ומתן מענה לתקלות בהתקני הבדיקה ובמוצרים הנבדקים.-פעילות מונעת, חקירות, ושיפור של ביצועי המבדקים ברצפת הייצור.-הקמת אמצעי בדיקה חדשים.-כתיבת נהלי בדיקות וביצוע הדרכות.-מתן שירותי האחזקה והתמיכה באתרי הייצור בארץ ובחו"ל (שפה אנגלית).
- הנדסאי /ת אלקטרוניקה.- שנתיים ניסיון לפחות בתפקיד דומה בתעשיית האלקטרוניקה.- ידע באלקטרוניקה אנלוגית-חובה.- יכולת קריאה, כתיבה ודיבור בשפה האנגלית ברמה טובה.- ידע ב- LABVIEW יתרון.- ידע ב- RF יתרון. המשרה מיועדת לנשים וגברים כאחד.
We are looking for a CEO with technology background, located at our Headquarters in Israel
RISCO Group [www.riscgoruop.com] is a Global company, a leading provider in the Security Industry, with an advanced technology development solutions.
We develop, produce and market Integrated Security Systems, Access Control and Video solutions, all based on a cloud platform.
The company has 10 branches worldwide, as well as development centers and manufacturing sites in different locations.
If you are an experienced CEO,
have proven experience in interdisciplinary management within a privately owned company,
have deep commercial insight, technology background, capable to drive a big organization,
And you are looking for your next challenge,
we invite you to submit your application to the EVP HR, Ms. Rivka Miral at: email@example.com
Only suitable application will be considered.
* תואר ראשון במדעי המחשב/הנדסת תוכנה
* בעל/ת יכולת למידה, יסודי/ית
* המישרה מתאימה גם לבוגרים/ות במדעי המחשב או הנדסת תוכנה ללא ניסיון
מהנדס/ת או פיזיקאי/ית ליהול מוצר לתחום פיתוח גלאים וטכנולוגיות גילוי למערכות אזעקה בעל יכולת טכנית גבוהה ומוכחת
Do you enjoy professional challenges?
Are you interested in developing products that impact millions?
Are you passionate about technology, particularly IOT and Cloud?
- Bachelor in Electrical or Industrial Engineering
- 3 years experience in Embedded QA
- Good written and oral communication skills in English
- Good logical thinking
- Knowledge of QA methodologies
- Knowledge and Experience with GPRS or TCP/IP and Electricity
- At least 4 years experience with C#
- Strong experience with backend/server side development
- Experience in object oriented design and programming, multi-threading and web services
- Knowledge and experience in design patterns & principles / system architecture / Distributed systems
- Database knowledge
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science
- At least 3 years experience as Team Lead
- At least 3 experience with C#.NET
- Knowledge and experience in design patterns & principles / system architecture / distributed systems
The Sales Representative is responsible for developing and expanding the business in a defined territory within France. This includes generating demand, identifying and developing business opportunities at existing and potential customers as well as the management of the complete sales cycle including contract negotiation and closure.
- Actively promote and sell RISCO's products within the assigned territory.
- Influence, convince and educate in order to develop sales and installation of RISCO's products to secure optimal market presence and penetration.
- Work closely with the support and marketing department to maximize market awareness of RISCO's solutions portfolio within all market participants.
- Ensure consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues (products and services) by developing new business opportunities - directly and in-directly - through new and existing sales channels.\
- Build and maintain relationships within the industry and assigned territory.
- Respond to RFI/RFPs and handle product demonstrations, tailored to prospects.
- Leverage the extended team to ensure efficient and stable sales results (eg. pre-sales).
- Constantly update CRM and other Databases with new data.
- Strong business acumen with a proven track record of increasing sales
- Experience in selling technical systems and products
- Proven experience in sales, business development and marketing
- 5 years experience in the security industry, more specifically in electronic security systems, building automation, access control, CCTV and intrusion
- Ability to work independently, in a disciplined and organized manner, efficient under remote management
- Experience and network with Consultants, Installers, Distributors and/or Integrators is key
- Strong relationship management skills
- Good communication skills: oral, written and presentation
- B.Sc in Engineering and MBA or equivalent in Management, Finance or Marketing
- English and French at a high level is required
- Frequent travel required
The Technical Support Engineer is responsible to respond to customer support demands including malfunctions, deployment, maintenance and pre-sales support. The Technical Support Engineer will interact directly with the customers' technical engineers and will handle all planned and unplanned activities as agreed in the SLA with the client.
- Serves as the front line support person for handling service (malfunction, deployment & maintenance) events in front of the customers.
- Interacting with customers technical engineers at technical levels for system malfunctions and Deployments.
- Handle the customer trainings.
- Handle all planned and unplanned activities according to the defined SLA (Service Level Agreement) and in the most professional way.
- Closely interacting with TAC (Technical Assistance Center at HQ) by providing product related feedbacks from the customer’s perspective and vice versa.
- Provide in-depth analysis of malfunctions after reproduction or in case repetitive malfunction events
- Provide Technical Alerts and Release Notes based on TAC publish, to notify or alert customers about potential problems, new developments etc.
- Implement changes to live systems -FCO (Field Change Order) to improve stability and availability.
- Accountable for filling in all relevant CRM data so that it reflects the handling and the action taken during the analysis, current status of the assigned task and resolution of the service request.
- At least 5 years of experience as a technical support expert in the Security industry, and /Accesses Control
- "Out of the box” thinker
- Highly motivated, creative and professional
- Fast and independent learning capabilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to handle multiple interfaces
- Independent with ability to work in a very challenging & dynamic environment
- Organize with ability to implement work procedures and methodologies
- Ability to prepare and conduct technical presentations / training to customers
- Bachelor’s degree in electronic or telecommunications engineering
- Willingness to travel domestic and abroad