Click here to login to our secure customer area
Click here to register to our secure customer area
To purchase the full line of RISCO products online, click here
HandyApp Smartphone Application
RISCO Group offers a wide range of detectors for all markets
Connect to RISCO Cloud and benefit from RISCO’s cloud-based solutions
Please select from the list below.You can use the Search box to find the technology you want
Please select from the list below.You can use the Search box to find the market you want
Please select from the list below.You can use the Search box to find the product you want
View our webcasts to educate yourself about our products
View and download our marketing and tech docs in your chosen language
Fill out our customer support form and we will contact you shortly
The Automation Testing Engineer is responsible for ensuring optimum quality of software products and processes, for manual and automated testing and for managing defect life-cycle.
As part of the R&D team the position offers the challenge of building very complex systems with several products.
The person we are seeing is a self-motivated team player, result-oriented and customer focused.
As a Front End Developer, your main responsibility is to develop and maintain web application user interfaces. This involves working closely with designers while using semantic mark-up language, i.e. HTML/CSS, to turn their static Photoshop designs into working browser based web pages / applications.
The person we are seeking is a self-motivated team player, result-oriented and customer focused.
The R&D Lead will manage the development of specific projects. He is responsible for the delivery in quantity and quality on time. The R&D Lead will manage a team distributed on a number of sites and will provide technical and team leadership.
RISCO Group is searching for several RT Embedded Engineers to join our organization and help us develop software of the highest quality.
The Area Sales Manager is responsible for developing sales for RISCO Group's products and services within the territory assigned. This includes identifying and developing business opportunities including existing and potential customers.
The Technical Support Engineer is responsible to respond to customer support demands including malfunctions, deployment, maintenance and pre-sales support. The Technical Support Engineer will interact directly with the customers' technical engineers and will handle all planned and unplanned activities as agreed in the SLA with the client.
· Responsible for design, implementation and unit testing of core components for cloud solutions
· Work with engineers, Product managers, QA, and operations teams to develop products that meet functional and non-functional requirements on schedule
· Contributing to the company development standards working closely with the Head of Development and SW architect
· Participate in the design and architecture of a large scale cloud application
• A Bachelors or Master degree in Computer Science. - Mandatory
• More than 2 years practical experience with C# (Java or C++ might be considered) - Mandatory
• Experience in Object Oriented Design and Programming, Multi-threading, web services – Mandatory
• Knowledge and experience in Design Patterns & principles / System Architecture / Distributed systems - Mandatory
• Experience with web programming (WebAPI/ASP.NET/HTML/CSS/etc..) - Advantage
• Extensive experience designing and building large scale enterprise cloud or consumer web applications with particular attention to security, scalability and high performance - Advantage
• Deep knowledge of software internals and operating systems – Advantage
• Native Win32 and C++ experience is an asset
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Be passionate about technology and consistently seeking out innovative ways to solve problems
• Excellent interpersonal skills, proactive, able to work independently
o As part of development team, provide DBA assistant for development, QA and production activities.
o Design and develop database code and do performance tuning.
o Manage and monitor databases in test and production environment. Lead database design, replications, backup and migrations.
o 6+ years of experience, at least 3 years with MSSQL.
o Must have administration and development skills for MSSQL Server and Oracle.
o Must be experienced with Windows Servers.
o Strong SQL development, analyzing and performance tuning.
o Knowledge in migration plans, backup, replication, ETL, reporting services.
o Experiences with MySQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL - Advantage.
o Experienced with Windows Azure – Advantage