The LuNAR PIR is a digital ceiling mount detector with a slim housing, designed with state-of-the-art components to ensure reliable operation in a wide range of applications.
The LuNAR PIR employs a dual element PIR sensor with digital true temperature compensation, while a wide angle 110º Fresnel lens provides 360º coverage.
- 360° low profile ceiling mount PIR
- Coverage 12m (40’) diameter
- Digital Detector with True Temperature Compensation
- Built-in Double EOL resistors, jumper selectable
- Model names: RK2000DPC LuNAR PIR
- Type: Ceiling
- PD6662, EN50131: Grade 2
- PIR sensor: Dual Element
- Intelligent Digital Signal Processing
- Digital detector and true temperature compensation
- Built-in EOL resistors
- Coverage: 360° 12m (40’) diameter
- Mounting height: 2.8m-4m (9'-13')