The Shockgard range of seismic detectors are able to differentiate between natural vibrations that occur in our environment and those that would only occur from an illegal entry. Each detector has it's own analyser built in. At the heart of this analyser is a custom integrated circuit that is exclusive to GardTec. The Shockgard detectors are designed to meet the requirements of Grade 3 EN50131-1 PD6662 Environmental Class 2.
The Shockgard range of seismic detectors has the ability to detect and analyse seismic vibrations caused through attempted illegal entry whilst the criminal is still outside the premises. Quality and reliability are factors that are built in to the Shockgard range. The housing is raised slightly to prevent condensation entering the unit and each circuit board is individually coated with a moisture proof coating. The Shockgard range is suitable for all types of installations from small domestics through to large commercial installations. The small unobtrusive units are able to fit to all types of window/door frames or any other type of surface that requires protection.
- Grade 3 EN50131-1 PD6662
- Environmental Class 2
- Able to detect attempted break-in before
- entry to the premises.
- Unique Bi-Coloured LED indication of minor or gross attack.
- Shockgard 2 will monitor for minor vibrations (and count them to a preset limit) and for major attacks at the same time.
- Choice of colour to suit different backgrounds and removable PCB.
- Full anti-tamper protection.
- Electronics module protected from moisture.
- Each unit has it's own analyser with custom integrated circuit that enables individual adjustment of all units.
- High immunity to low frequency false alarms.
- High immunity to radio interference.
- Compatible with all makes of control panels.
- Shockgard 2 has pulse count. When a pulse is detected a time window of 30 seconds is started. If a gross attack is received within this period the unit will signal an alarm
- Latching LED’s.
- 2 levels of sensitivity adjustment (pot & pin).
- Auto reset with the option of first to alarm or any to alarm indication.
- Shockgard 2 & 4 Gross Attack indication.
- 2, 4 or 6 pulse count and 6 wire latch option on Shockgard 2 & 4