Panda Wired Keypad
The Panda keypad is RISCO Group’s latest, extremely reliable keypad with a clean design, ideal for users who are looking for a contemporary look and feel in their premises. Due to its tactile and durable keys, it provides great reliability and responsiveness. Furthermore, the keypad has new visual indicators for cloud connectivity, trouble and alarm.
The keypad is designed for quick and easy installation, with incorporated mounting bracket and one screw fixation of the keypad to the mounting bracket.
The keypad is suitable for various applications - residential, commercial and industrial.
The Panda keypad is compatible with LightSYS 2 and will be compatible with ProSYS Plus with the next firmware version release.
- Compatible with LightSYS 2, as of version 5.64 (panels with firmware version 5.0 and above can be upgraded) and ProSYS Plus, as of version 1.2
- Responsive and reliable due to tactile and durable keys
- Available with or without proximity reader
- Wall tamper protection
- Easy to install with incorporated mounting bracket and one screw fixation of the keypad to the mounting bracket
- Visual on-screen indicators for Cloud Connectivity, System Trouble, Tamper and Arm/Disarm
- Keypad firmware is automatically upgraded from the main panel during installation
- Models: RP432KP02 (Panda Keypad), RP432KPP2 (Panda Keypad with proximity reader)
- Current Consumption: 13.8v +/-10%, 130 mA typical/180 mA max.
- Main Panel Connection: 4-wire BUS
- Proximity RF frequency: 13.56 MHz
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 180 x 115 x 35 mm (7.1 x 4.5 x1.4″)
- Weight: 287 gr. (295 gr. with proximity reader)
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 55°C (14°F to 131°F)