X35 - 2-way Wireless Smoke & Heat Detector
RISCO's new Smoke and Heat detector, now in a new sleek and elegant look, is designed to blend perfectly in any household surroundings, and provide the highest level of safety for domestic environment.
The innovative design enables quick and simple installation, and it is compatible with all RISCO Group’s hybrid and wireless systems.
Employing a brand new, advanced photoelectric chamber and a newly developed detection algorithm, the RWX35 detects smoke in accordance with EN14604. In parallel, the temperature is monitored with four separate heat sensors, measuring rate-of-rise, as well as absolute temperature.
Quick and simple testing function
To perform a periodically inspection, simply press the pressure pad firmly and the fire alarm will be activated, confirming that the detector is functioning correctly.
Release pressure to restore the alarm activation.
- Wireless combined smoke and heat detector.
- 2-Way wireless communication
- Heat only mode for installation in challenging areas of the house, such as kitchens or bathrooms.
- Advanced Photoelectric chamber detecting smoke in accordance with EN14604
- Four temperature sensors enable earlier detection, achieved from fast temperate rate-of-rise and absolute temperature.
- New pressure pad enables a simple self-test and alarm sound activation
- Simple battery replacement by homeowner
- Compatible with all of RISCO Group’s systems
- Smoke Detection: Photoelectric chamber
- Heat Detection: Four Sensors for temperature and rate-of-rise
- Operating Modes Smoke + Heat (OR logic), Smoke only, Heat only
- Alarm Sound Level: Minimum 85dB at 3m (10’)
- Batteries: 4 lithium batteries, CR123 3V
- Battery Life: 3 years typically
- Standby Current: 0.02mA typical
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 55°C (32°F to 131°F)
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 85% Relative humidity, no condensation or icing
- Dimensions (Diameter x Height): Ø 133.8 x 50.2 mm (Ø 5.27 x 1.98’)