2-Way iWAVE™ DT / DT PET
The 2-way iWAVE™ 15m DT/ DT PET wireless detector is a stylish wall mount and dual technology (DT) detector with PET immunity up to 36kg (80Ib) ideal for homes, offices and small commercial installations. Dual technology utilizes both microwave and PIR channels for higher catch performance and false alarm immunity in harsh environments.
The 2-way wireless communication provides higher security, reduced RF communication, reduced wireless congestion and enables remote control & diagnostics.
iWAVE™ is easy to install using a simple bracket to wall installation, it also has a dedicated battery compartment that allows easy battery replacement that can be performed independently by the user.
The new iWAVE Wireless DT is compatible with the Agility™ 3 intrusion system and adds to RISCO Group’s series of uniform-look wireless detectors providing a consistent look in every installation.
- Coverage: iwave DT 15mX15m wide angle; iwave DT PET 12mX12m wide angle; Optional: iwave DT 12m curtain and 15m long-range lenses
- Dual MW and PIR technologies
- K-band microwave for superior performance and false alarm immunity
- Pet friendly up to 36kg (80lb) with Variable Pet Threshold (VPT™)
- 2-way wireless provides higher security, reduced RF communication, reduced wireless congestion and remote control & diagnostics
- Intelligent Digital Signal Processing
- Protective sensor sleeve to prevent false alarms from insects
- Pigmented lens for white light protection to prevent false alarms
- Simple bracket installation,
- Wall tamper suitable for corners
- Includes 2 long-life 3V lithium batteries
- Compatible with RISCO systems: Agility™
- Model: RWX95DT
- Coverage: iwave DT 15mX15m wide angle, Mounting height:2.2m-2.5m; iwave DT PET 12mX12m wide angle, Mounting height:2.2m-2.5m
- Battery Type: 2 x CR 123, 3V Lithium Battery
- Current Consumption: 16 µA standby
- Frequency: 868.65 MHz / 433.92 MHz
- K-band microwave
- Supervision Transmission: 0-255 minutes
- Typical battery Life: 3 years
- Filtering: White Light Protection
- PET: Up to a 36 kg (80 lb) dog
- Size: 132 x 67.5 x 56 mm, (5.1 x 2.6 x 2.2 in.)
- RF Immunity: According to EN50130-4
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to 40°C (14°F to 104°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)