LightSYS™2 is a professional hybrid security system for the residential and commercial sectors that is flexible, reliable and easy to install. LightSYS™2 supports RISCO Group’s revolutionary live video verification solution, VUpoint P2P, a cloud-based platform that utilizes IP Cameras to provide real-time video streaming in response to alarm triggers or on demand, and RISCO Smart Home – offering comprehensive user-connected solutions for homes and businesses, with an exciting growth potential for installation professionals!
LightSYS™ 2 supports 3G with multi-socket IP communication and cloud connectivity backup. Offering full flexibility, the system includes a range of communication options – including IP, GSM/GPRS, PSTN and long range radio – all installed within the main housing. LightSYS™ 2 also offers a wide range of accessories, including wired, 2-way wireless, and RISCO Bus detectors.
Now you can protect your home, business and family with a comprehensive security system that offers you so much more. Feel in control
even when you are away with an easy to use smartphone app enabling you to control the system remotely and receive notifications regarding its status.
If there is an alarm event, you or your security provider will receive video clips or still images of your home so that you can determine if there is a real threat and if you need to take further action. You can also initiate live video anytime with the touch of a button if you have any concerns, to ensure that your home and family are safe.
Professional Detectors For All Your Applications
RISCO Group presents our wide range of professional Grade 3 and Grade 2 indoor detectors which exceed industry standards. Our Grade3 range, which is designed for the commercial and industrial markets, utilizes RISCO Group’s unique detection technologies, offering increased reliability and false alarm immunity in even the most challenging environments and unceasingly providing the superior quality synonymous with the RISCO brand.Read more
A Wide Array of Wireless Accessories
RISCO's wide array of sleek wireless accessories offer quick and easy installation. Our full range of accessories for security, safety and perimeter protection are based on unique technologies that offer ultimate reliability, for both indoor and outdoor use.Read more
Make the smart choice with the RISCO cloud-based connected home solution
Manage your life the smart way with an affordable connected home solution that combines a Smart Home, professional security and video monitoring with easy-to-use technology for total convenience and peace of mind.
Get the full package of cost-saving energy efficiency with smart temperature control, smart access of door locks and garage doors, and control of lighting, shutters, and appliances - all managed from a single, intuitive smartphone app!
VUpoint with P2P
RISCO Group’s live video verification solution that quickly and seamlessly integrates cutting-edge P2P IP cameras within all of its professional security systems and Smart Home, providing superior video verification and live streaming video on demand for residential / commercial users and monitoring stations – for unparalleled security and efficiency, and on-the-go control.Read more
The Single Intuitive iRISCO App
Enjoy full control of your security, safety, and Smart Home features directly from a single intuitive app, from any location as you go about your day. The iRISCO smartphone app provides you with convenient control on the go for total life management.Read more
- Professional security solution with live video verification that will increase your sales potential
- Intuitive smartphone app provides simple control and alarm notification with live video verification on the go
- Flexible communication options including IP, GSM/ GPRS, PSTN and Long Range Radio, all installed within the main housing
- Multi-socket IP connectivity to support direct CMS communication while allowing the end user to view and control the system
- Cloud connectivity backup to prevent system loss
- Wide range of accessories available, with options for wired, 2-way wireless, and RISCO Bus detectors
- Ideal for multi-site projects with the SynopSYS Security & Building Management™ platform
- Zones: 8 - 50 wired or wireless. Up to 32 RISCO Bus Detectors
- Partitions: 4
- Groups per partition: 4
- EOL Zone resistance: Fully selectable
- Remote zone diagnostics: Voltage and resistance measurement on all wired zones
- Zone loop response: 1msec, 10msec, 400 msec, 1 sec, Additional inputs: Bell tamper, Box tamper
- Programmable outputs: 4 onboard (3*100mA opto-relays + 1A relay) expandable to 32
- User codes: 30
- Event log: 1000
- Keypads: 4 wired
- 2-Way wireless Slim Kewypads: 4
- Wireless Keyfobs: 16 (1-way or 2-way keyfobs)
- Proximity Key Readers: 8
- Follow-me destinations: 16
- Communication: PSTN onboard, Plug-in IP or modem, Plug-in GSM/GPRS, STU Adpator, Integrated KP Long Range Radio programmable from the LightSYS™ keypad (Installed within the main enclosure)
- Reporting formats: Contact ID, SIA with text, IP Receiver, Long Range Radio formats