External Wireless Sounder (LuMIN8™ Design)
RISCO Group's stylish two-way wireless external sounder RWS401 is designed to extend the signaling capabilities of the security system outside the protected area in any outdoor environment. Being fully battery operated and wireless, RWS401 offers an easy and flexible solution for quick installation.
The sounder includes a pre-alarm feature that begins at entry delay countdown and sends an alarm if RISCO Group’s wireless systems are vandalized during entry delay. In this situation, the siren will activate independently of the control panel.
The sounder also provides squawk notifications when the system is armed or disarmed, including a special 4 squawk notification that indicates that the alarm has been triggered which could signify a break-in.
Several wireless sounders can be assigned to a single system.
- Fully battery powered
- Two-way wireless
- Fully supervised
- 105dBA piezo sound output, adjustable volume
- Alarm / Tamper Indication
- Low Battery Indication
- Sounder Self Testing
- Local sabotage alarm following entry delay time
- Supports remote programming and diagnostics
- Cover and back tamper protection
- Large screen print area for printing company logo
- Compatible with RISCO systems: Agility™, WisDom
- Model name: RWS401
- Power supply: 5 x CR123, 3V Lithium batteries
- Typical battery lifetime: 3 years
- Sounder volume 105 dB @ 1 meter (3.3") - adjustable
- Strobe lens Polycarbonate
- Flash frequency 60 times per minute (max.)
- Dimensions (HxWxD) 273 x 230 x 64 mm (10.7 x 9.0 x 2.5 inch)
- Weight (including batteries) 1 Kg (2.2lbs)
- Frequency 868 MHz
- Range 150m (492’) Line of sight
- Temperature range - 25°C to 60°C
- IP class IP 44
- Environment class Class IV