Wireless Glass Break Detector
The Wireless Glass Break is an additional solution for perimeter protection that detects intruders while they are still outside.
Based on an advanced glass breaking pattern analysis of both low and high frequency channels it detects the breaking of all common glass types and thicknesses while disregarding non framed glass breakage and other sources of false alarms.
Designed for both residential and commercial environments, the Wireless Glass Break is easy to install using the supplied wall/ceiling swivel for optimal mounting and performance.
The RISCO Glass Breaking Tester can be used to aid installation. It simulates the sound of breaking glass and verifies that the detector has been installed correctly.
- Protects all glass types: plate, tempered, laminated and wired
- High reliability to recognize false alarm if glass pane is broken from inside or glass is dropped on floor.
- Dual frequency pattern recognition
- Range up to 9m (30’)
- Wall and front cover tamper protection
- Full testing using the RG65 glass break simulator
- Supplied with wall/ceiling swivel for optimal mounting and performance
- Up to 3 years battery life using single long-life 3V lithium battery
- Compatible with the following RISCO systems: Agility™, WisDom, ProSYS™, LightSYS™ , Nova
- Available in 868MHz and 433MHz
- Model: RWT6G
- Battery Type: 1 x CR 123, 3V Lithium Battery
- Current Consumption: 22 µA standby
- Frequency: 868.65MHz, / 433.92MHz
- Supervision transmission: 15/65 minutes.
- Range (loss): 300m (1000 feet)
- Typical battery Life: 3 years
- Size (LxWxD): 87 x 50.7 x 28.6 mm (3.4 x 2.0 x 1.1 in.)
- Operating/Storage temperature: 0°C to 50°C (-32°F to 122°F)
- RF immunity: According to EN 50130-4