ShockTec™ Digital Shock Detectors
ShockTec™ is a digital shock detector providing reliable 24-hour perimeter protection.
A break-in is detected as soon as the intruder attempts to force, smash, drill or even saw through the protected window, door, wall or roof.
ShockTec™ employs an advanced digital microprocessor to analyze the vibration signal received from the piezo electric sensor.
A unique feature of ShockTec™ 600S is its digital sampling of the signal simultaneously in two separate channels, each channel amplified at a different gain. This provides an extremely wide dynamic range of the sampled signal, enabling precise measurement and analysis of the shock signal.
Order Code: RK600S
- Digital Microprocessor with Intelligent Digital Signal Processing
- Gross Attack detection
- Intelligent Digital Signal processing – differentiates between naturally caused vibrations and cuts out frequencies that cannot be caused by an illegal entry attempt
- Ideal for windows, doors, walls and roofs
- Encapsulated bi-morph piezo electric sensor
- Model name: RK600S ShockTec Digital Shock Detector
- Supply voltage: 9V-16V DC
- Current consumption (typical) 12.5mA
- Operational temperature: -20°C to 60°C
- Maximum humidity: 95% non-condensing
- Sensitivity setting: Dual stage potentiometer
- Tri-color LED indicator: Orange-over-sensitive, green: alarm & correct calibration, red: under-sensitive
- Contact ratings:
- Alarm relay: 100mA at 24VDC, NC
- Tamper relay: 500mA at 24VDC, NC
- Alarm Time: 2.5 seconds
- Latching modes: Any or first to latch operation modes
- Max No. of units on AnyLatch loop: 80
- Max no of unites on 1st to Latch loop: 10
- False alarm protection: Digital microprocessor signal processing and noise reduction with maximum ground plane
- Electrostatic discharge: No false alarms up to 8kV
- RF immunity: 40 V/m from 80MHz to 1GHz
- Enclosure material: Flame retardant ABS
- Enclosure dimensions: 25x28x95mm